[Heeplist] Upcoming David Byron Release Information

Larry Robins larryrrobins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:43:28 EST 2015

My friends and i used to lock ourselves in a room every time a new album came out and listen to it over and over at least a dozen times.  I went off to Emory U. in 1975.  When i arrived i discovered a lot of fellow students from NY/NJ, and they were all raving about a guy i had never heard of but who was on the cover of both Time and Newsweek.  I listened to the guy but decided he had a lousy voice and couldn’t hold a candle to Heep.   For three solid years I stuck to this argument. Then in the fall of 1974 my friends took me to see the guy.  Turns out he knew how to put on a show!