[Heeplist] 2014

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 19 21:52:47 EST 2015

I've never been a huge COC fan. They have some good songs but never seemed
to put it all together. I saw them open for Metallica once and they did put
on a solid show. Guitarist/vocalist Pepper Keenan left about 10 years to
concentrate on his other band (Down with Pantera's Phil Anselmo), but
supposedly he and COC are getting together for a new CD and a tour this
year.

Dave