[Heeplist] 2014

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 19 21:44:43 EST 2015

Abandon and Bananas are awful albums no matter who made them - my 2 least
favorite Purple releases ever by far. Bastard of the Blues is definitely not
in that category. I was just never a big fan of 80's Helix. I like "Deep
Cuts The Knife", but the rest of their material just never stood out for me.

Dave