[Heeplist] Upcoming David Byron Release Information

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 07:34:50 EST 2015

This is awesome!!  As a kid Tommy Roe (Dizzy) was one of my favorite
artists.  The track 5 with the great Three Dog Night   "mama Told me Not to
Come"..  I wonder if trac 8 Love Grows is the one that "Oh Love grows where
my Rosemary goes"?  I sure hope so, used to be a huge favorite of mine,
especially after having a girlfriend named Rosemary.

This is so awesome that all this material David sang on is coming out!!