[Heeplist] US Management for Heep?

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:11:23 EST 2015

Hi Igor.
Please note : I have a violin player playing in the background! :))))))

This reminds me of my parents telling me how they used to walk 20 K back
and forth, bare footed to school everyday, just to get an education.:)))
Yes, of course If you want something bad enough, you will head out
and achieve it.
I personally have no problem traveling to see Heep. I have a passport to
enter the US.and a clear record.
But for many, this might not be the case.

It's still easier for most though, to travel within their own Country
especially, if they don't have documentation.
Again, I'm not speaking for myself because I have no problem hopping into
my car, train or boat. Sorry, I don't fly!!
Anyway, the principal of all this is, that in my opinion,  it still would
have been a nice gesture to poke a toe across into Canada for atleast a
show or two.
 We have the beer! We have the Beaver !!! What else do you need?:)))

Don