[Heeplist] US Management for Heep?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 07:45:22 EST 2015

Tapio has a point and do you see how many times a year Heep goes to Finland?
Because they feel wanted there.  Besides how can Tapio (residing in Finland)
be a Go-To guy for North American Heepsters??

We are not getting any younger, Heep is not getting younger and every year
the odds are greater that they won't come to you home town.  Or you can do
what the Madman is doing, flying from Florida to Chicago to see Heep ( 1400
miles which I think is about 2200 kilometers)