[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:50:54 EST 2015

Hi Bob,
Lol!
I guess everyone thinks their own shit doesn't stink.!
You might loose business if you keep playing Heep.:)))
I know exactly what you mean, I lived with two daughters and my wife that
keeping telling me the same thing. " Can you take that shit off"
And what comes on? Hip Hop and rap.
What's worse is that my girls were into gangsta rap, which in my opinion
should be all burned!
Damn it's hard being a Heep fan. But it's all worth it.:)))
Don