[Heeplist] Milwaukee Shows

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 15:13:39 EST 2015

I called up today to the venue box office as 2 shows are listed on the Heep site. Box office says they do not have them listed? Again I have tickets to a shows in Illinois outside Chicago that is not listed. I am hoping to get to March 6 fri night show in Milwaukee and sat 7th MARCH for show in illinoise. Anyone want to hook up at any of these shows if they happen? Talk about being a frustrated Heep fan. Ihope they happen ,, already have air fair booked.

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever