[Heeplist] Rockin' Christmas with Heep and Yardbirds

Shaun Roberge roberge_rocket at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 3 15:41:03 EST 2015

Nah.  The DJs are a bunch of idiots.  I only listen to the Bellingham station from Washington.   Too much nickleback on the goat.  I would go get your cd back, they never play Heep.

Do you ever listen to the GOAT classic rock station in our area?
I took in a copy of Outsider in to the station and asked them if they could
give it a spin?
I have been away for a while , have you heard anything?
I said that if they are not interested in playing it , I would like my CD
back. I burned a copy of it and the sound quality was not as good as the
original CD , so I gave them the original.
That will piss me off if they weren't interested in playing it.
Don