[Heeplist] Rockin' Christmas with Heep and Yardbirds

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 11:33:50 EST 2015

Absolutely not!
I was only saying maybe he has reasons not to go back there or it would have
happened already. It just does not make sense to me that Heep has not played
there, especially since Bernie is from there.  So I was only suggesting, he
may not want to, or cannot.  Just purely speculating with my wild
imagination.

On 12/31/14 9:17 PM, "Don Malecic" <docofun at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> You would think that Bernie would insist on that and make it
> happen.
Don

On
wrote:

> Seems like Bernie would insist on doing
> shows in Canada!
>
> Stan

On
> Dec 31, 2014, at 8:39 PM, Don
> Malecic <docofun at gmail.com
> <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Tapio,
> > If
> you have a chance to talk to any of the band
> members again, could you
> >
> ask them why not come to Canada for a few shows
> ?
> > Would like to hear
> what their thoughts are on
> > That?