[Heeplist] Live At Koko released also as Blu-Ray

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Dec 31 02:05:59 EST 2014

I tried to send this mail already before Christmas but the list was
down and I don't think this info has appeared here (unless there's
still someone who is not able to use the subject line properly).

The news on the upcoming live album are now at record company
Frontiers website, it will be released also as Blu-Ray:
http://www.frontiers.it/news/10758/
As far as I know this will be the first official Heep release on Blu-ray.

There's also a taster of Gypsy on their Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFNg0OzDFVg

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi