[Heeplist] Harms Way

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Dec 24 20:20:01 EST 2014

 Hello all,
I know, this might be a very unpopular thing to say here, but I always speak my mind if I feel that something ain't right no matter what the outcome might be. So, take no offence, but  by reading the latest posts in all their entirety I have a suggestion for you all: perhaps the ones in charge should rename the list making it the Harms Way list? :))))))
Cheers, Igor
P.S. Somebody suggested that one should indicate NHC when the matter doesn't relate to Heep. What about this self-promotion, huh, or is it Heep-related and I didn't notice that obvious thing? :)))))))))))))))))