[Heeplist] Harms Way

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 16:01:52 EST 2014

It is more than a bargain, it is great!!  I am just sorry to the list that I
have not had time to do a long extensive review.  The singer has grown on me
too, is that you Mac?  It is a voice sort of like Sweet, Stryper, Max Bacon
(Bronze and GTR) and the music is snome late 60's pscyhodelic.  The lyrics
are really the most impressive, deep, top notch intellectual poetry &
imagery that even surpasses the magic of mid 70s Heep lyrics.

It is amazing that I love it so much!!  In the past I have picked up cds
from list member bands and projects and they sit unplayed.  Except for the
outstanding Wilkesbooth band cds, David sent me, which is great 80's style
rock and roll.