[Heeplist] Harms Way

ronmann at windstream.net ronmann at windstream.net
Wed Dec 24 01:15:36 EST 2014

The backing vocals were a major part of the making of this CD.   All of us wanted it.   As the one who directs the direction and makes the final choice on what part is used I take all input seriously from others.   On the opening track 'Time' I did a Skype with Keith to demonstrate what I visioned.   Lengthy emails and messages are exchanged on all parts.   A lot of us text message as well to keep in touch on things.

We need reviews and people to pay attention to this.   Bob Winward, 'Where is your review'.    Any comments are welcome and nobody offers a money back guarantee but we do on all CD sales.   You will like what you get for the amount spent.

On the writing of the lyrics I handled all the work on the first CD but this time I wanted to seek out a female writer to work with and finding the right combination isn't easy.   This however works and will continue for a long time, too many ideas are in store to go with.

Heepy Holidays to all and everyone enjoy time with your family and friends during this season.  I learned the hard way, don't take it for granted.

Ron