[Heeplist] Outsider

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Sat Dec 20 09:42:38 EST 2014

Anyone has any doubts about Outsider, leave it alone for a while, come
 back to it, sounds even better. It's an album that plays with your mind.
 When you first hear it you pick your favourites, then others grow on you in
 time and the end result is you like all the songs!:))))

This statement can apply to any Heep album.

Heep On, Lannis