[Heeplist] Outsider

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:27:15 EST 2014

When I first started listening to Outsider I must have listened to it
everyday and night.
I pulled in to a gas bar one day with Outsider blasting and purposefully
had my windows down for everyone to hear.
I actually had a younger guy come over and ask me what music I was playing,
he asked me if it was Iron Maiden. I said UH. Of course he had no clue, but
really liked it, said he was looking for good driving music.

 Anyone has any doubts about Outsider, leave it alone for a while, come
back to it, sounds even better. It's an album that plays with your mind.
When you first hear it you pick your favourites, then others grow on you in
time and the end result is you like all the songs!:))))

Don