[Heeplist] Harms Way Project(NHC)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 09:30:07 EST 2014

 I have not read the jacket yet.  I see who plays on it, but the first day I
was listening the rain was so intense, I concentrated on driving and
listening, rather than trying to guess who is playing what.  I did notice
the BIG song has several parts and one of them with the word Fog in the
title is unbelievable!!

Slow power ballads with hightly intelligent, poetic lyrics.  I never thought
I would hear a songwriter outwrite Ken with lyrics.  The singer sounds like
the guy who opens up on Sweet's "Fox On The Run" from early 70's. The feel
is hard to describe for me, but I would say early Moody Blues and Pink
Floyd, first King Crimson lp, Sergeant Pepper with song structure like
"Journey to the Center of the Mind"  (I think that was the Amboy Dukes)

Funny thing the first Harms Way Project did not grab me, I probably did not
give it a chance.