[Heeplist] Harms Way Project

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 17:22:14 EST 2014

I am  currently working on  a review of this.  I had no expectations for it,
and it is rapidly growing on me.  Very beautiful packaging too, if you did
not know, it looks store bought.

Very psychodelic, sort of moody blues, early pink floyd, instrumentall has a
feel like Ken Hensly's Eager to Please.  The lyrics are outstanding

I am not sure why no one else has commented.