[Heeplist] Modern Yardbirds

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Dec 11 10:18:17 EST 2014

 I saw this band in Moscow in early 2000-s, they took part in a blues festival together with Chris Farlowe, and I must say I was shocked how good they were. By the way, they had an American singing bassist then, don't know about now. I knew long before  that Chris is still magic but they came as a real surpprise. Worth seeing.
Cheers, Igor