[Heeplist] Various quality non-Heep music of the great era

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Dec 11 10:14:23 EST 2014

 "Some band other than Heep" might be way-way better (like in this case) than certain Heep (Equator, Head First just to name a few) recordings. Sometimes it is useful to widen your horizons, gentlemen. :)))))) But I do not insist on that for the tastes they really do differ greatly. :)))))))))
Cheers, Igor