[Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 07:37:59 EST 2014

Hi Pete, I agree with you on this one.  I have made several comments and
inuendos on the list but then gave up.  You came right out and said it.  Who
has time to chase down links?

  I get less than 20 minutes each morning to read list emails.  I took the
list off my iphone so as not to get aggravated during the day.  I never go
to the links, who has time, and the couple times I did in the beginning, it
was like "What the F?" is this guy trying to say?

On 12/11/14 6:10 AM, "Pete Wharton" <heeplistpete at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> So to know what you're talking about I have to follow a link to Youtube? Would
> it be too difficult for people to put what the link is about as well as the
> link? Not everyone has bandwidth all day and night to stream videos. If I
> think it's worth it I'll keep it and follow the link when I have chance,
> otherwise it just gets binned and I may miss out on something good. So come on
> people, have some consideration for us bandwidth poor people
> :-)

Pete

----