[Heeplist] Koko DVD

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Dec 11 07:24:21 EST 2014

Hi Peter

Thanks for the info. I probably have to get one for myself as I'm sure
it looks good in a t-shirt. I'll be seeing Heep tomorrow in Jyväskylä
so there will be a review probably on Sunday.

They were supposed to play together with Nazareth but their singer is
ill and today it was announced that The Yardbirds will be the
replacement. It would have been interesting to see Nazareth will the
singer so that was a pity.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi