[Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Dec 8 19:43:14 EST 2014

 Bob,
Athough overall Live '73 is a greater recording for the band, some parts of it pale in comparison with Shepperton. In my eyes, they are the medley and Easy Livin' (check out the poor tempo, 130 against original 160, hammond almost unnoticeable, and Byron's obviously tired voice)+ there are songs off Wonderworld played live which you can hear nowhere else. So, to me they do not compare but add to each other the missing colours.
Cheers, Igor