[Heeplist] It's Alive!

Scott Cokeley scokeley67 at msn.com
Mon Dec 8 15:13:28 EST 2014

Glad to see some Heep fans on my area in the Pacific Northwest USA! I live 100 miles west of Seattle. Saw Heep and met them live 94 w Blue Oyster Cult. Hung out backstage w Heep and had a beer w Mick and Lee. They were here in Seattle in 01 or so and on local station KISW but it was all unannounced so missed the show. In 94 they signed my test pressing of the first album. I've turned as many friends on to Heep as I can. The 94 show was so great!! I was I. The front row and Mick did his solos 2 feet away in front of me!! I was in heaven!!

Sent from my iPhone