[Heeplist] Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Dec 8 09:37:28 EST 2014

 Merrick,
I agree completely, but there you have it: a couple (maybe 3-4) of good songs, the rest is... forgettable or boring. I like Cross That Line, Seven Days and partially the opener, Blood On Stone. Definitely not the worst record hard rock have ever seen but at the same time not the best. For die hards like us. :)
Cheers, Igor

Mon, 8 Dec 2014 12:07:54 +0000 (UTC) от merrick3 at comcast.net: