[Heeplist] It's Alive!

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 12:45:46 EST 2014

Hi y'all!
Yesterday I got an email saying that I hadn't been receiving emails for a long time because of "excessive bounces" so now I'm reactivated. And all this time I thought the list had died. Thank goodness it's still alive!!!
We're all in quite the euphoric mood out here following the Seahawks' crushing victory over the Eagles yesterday, so I'm feeling very chatty and can hardly sit still. :-)
Hopefully i won't get kicked off the list for a while! :-)
Jaynp - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Lost Christmas Eve