[Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Dec 7 20:05:49 EST 2014

 There's a huge gap between those two: one shows how good Heep were live back in 1974, another - how far from being Uriah Heep the band could go, however, the longer I live, the more I like some of the songs recorded in 1991. But back in the day ... to say that I was disappointed would be putting it way too mildly. This is Equator's and Head First's kindred blood. :)))))
Cheers, Igor

Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:45:31 +0000 (UTC) от merrick3 at comcast.net: