[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Ken in Moscow

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:24:57 EST 2014

I agree with you Shawn,
Did anyone happen to catch the 1993 tour of Wishbone Ash, Nazerath , Blue
Oyster Cult and Uriah Heep.
They did a bunch of Canadian and American cities.
I saw that at the Commadore, Vancouver best rock show I've ever seen,
I was deaf and lost my voice for 2 days after that one.
The teaming up really seems the way to bring in huge crowds. Heep closed
the show off. Mick was on fire!