[Heeplist] Ken in Moscow

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 29 07:17:49 EST 2014

thanks for posting this Igor.

  Hi Stan,
 It appears I overrated the meaning of the information on
 Ken's show since you are the only one who responded.
 :))))))) Anyway, here's some more, and in the right corner
 on that page there are other links to the songs off that
 concert.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv84HdDq4A0
 Cheers, Igor

 Fri, 28 Nov 2014 07:31:49 -0500 от Stan From Home <evens78 at chartermi.net>:
 >Thanks for that information Igor. I really like Trouble,
 and I enjoyed the tracks from YouTube with Ken and his new
 lead singer, not new now I guess, but still relatively new.
 I enjoy their renditions of the classics and songs from the
 last couple Hensley albums.

 >Rock on - Heep, Hensley, Lawton and of course,
 Kerslake!!

 >Stan
 >
 >> On Nov 28, 2014, at 7:10 AM, Igor Shveitser < zlenko_iv at mail.ru
 > wrote:
 >>
 >> Hello everybody,
 >> Knowing how much in demand are the live reports
 covering Heep activities, I decided to drop a few lines
 here, so...
 >> Yesterday there was a concert of Mr.Hensley here in
 Moscow, club Teatr,  as far as I know, it was a
 success, he managed to sell the club out (800 spectators),
 was in good shape and his band made a good overall
 impression on the people that I know. The set lasted an hour
 and a half and included some "Trouble" tracks as well as the
 well-known classics of UH penned by Ken+Gypsy. That is all,
 folks, I wasn't there, was too busy doing some job.