[Heeplist] Heep shows in Germany

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 20:56:28 EST 2014

What's this all about ? Why would anyone be jealous ? I'm happy for anyone that gets to see Heep and given time a review will turn up here of on the official website, I just hope someone out there decides to record a show again, I see live recordings turning up for every band on tour but no Heep. And what ever happened to that live album and DVD they said was coming out? DS.