[Heeplist] The gift of music and success

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Nov 30 20:31:48 EST 2014

 As you might know, we are all but travellers in time in some way. I for one do like it a lot because for classic rock the late 60-s - early 70-s were the most fruitful times. So I suggest celebrating the gift of music:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYs0zxlUjg
Honestly, upon coming across such outstanding music and bands, I often think of how unfair life of an artist is, and that Heep were really unbelievably lucky to get the recognition they did.

Igor Shveytser