[Heeplist] Ken in Moscow

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Nov 28 07:10:02 EST 2014

 Hello everybody,
Knowing how much in demand are the live reports covering Heep activities, I decided to drop a few lines here, so...
Yesterday there was a concert of Mr.Hensley here in Moscow, club Teatr,  as far as I know, it was a success, he managed to sell the club out (800 spectators), was in good shape and his band made a good overall impression on the people that I know. The set lasted an hour and a half and included some "Trouble" tracks as well as the well-known classics of UH penned by Ken+Gypsy. That is all, folks, I wasn't there, was too busy doing some job.

Igor Shveytser