[Heeplist] Looking at yer self

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 12:14:59 EST 2014

So yesterday I went surfing and had outsider in the CD player popped it out and put in Look at yourself. I think this is a great album and yesterday was one of those days I had to hear the whole album which I did on the way to and from the beach. There is other times when I just cannot listen to it all the way thru and it sounds dated but yesterday was one of those times where I really got into it AGAIN and had to hear the whole album. Lee of course is a power house drummer but I really like the drum work of Ian Clark on this album, it is solid and Paul and Ian have a nice backbone on the album.

All groovy in coffee land

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever