[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 07:38:46 EST 2014

There is no snow here!  I am at least 400 miles (close to 700 kilometers).
Also I am near the Atlantic Ocean, which usually causes lower snow fall
totals.

We do have a list member Kevin Julie, a Canadian, that is not too far from
Buffalo.

By the way Don, do you get snow in BC?  When we get snow here, it is not as
magical as the snow in the early 70's!!!  Lol!
Seriously, back then I would get a day off from school, which was magical in
itself!!