[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:32:44 EST 2014

 Guys,
Outsider is a " no- frills" pedal to the metal rocker!
High quality production, great songs, top notch musicianship. Even the
music critics have given it a thumbs- up!

As much as I am a fan of Heep "collectively"
I am also a huge fan of Mick Box.
Probably one of the most under- rated  rock guitarist of our time.
It's nice to hear the wizard at work kicking some ass!
I will say this time and time again.,, the song writing collaboration
between Box and Lanzon keeps getting stronger and stronger.
Song writing has become  "Automatic" for them.
I wonder how many bands out there can throw out an album of  Outsiders
caliber in  3  or 4 weeks time?
For instance, take a look at Nicklebacks new album, see what they have to
offer their fans.
That's right, not much!
Every time I turn on our local FM radio . I hear Nickleback.
I know there from Canada and all that but, so is Bernie. Born in Victoria,
BC . Where is the love for Bernie ?

These idiots from Vancouver Sun newspaper rated Nicklebacks new realease 4/
5?
Edmonton news had it right and at least gave it an appropriate 2/5 . I
think calling it " desperate sounding"
Guys, embrace  " Outsider" it's an album to be proud of, not sure how many
more we will have from our beloved Heep.
Just wish to hell it had more commercial air-play.
D.