[Heeplist] Heeplist] No apologizes (translation)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 07:42:16 EST 2014

There you have it folks, which came first the chicken or the egg?

I say All Heep is Good Heep and we should be thankful they are still making
music.

Igor says Heep ended in 1980 with Ken's departure!!

The opinions are duly noted, end of story, because some arguments can never
be settled, and we have to agree, to disagree.

Now has anyone seen or know someone, who has seen a Heep show lately?
I would love to hear stories of heepsters meeting up before the show, after
the show.  The feel of the show, how the band plays with the new material,
etc.

On 11/19/14 7:32 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Bob,
To cut the long story short, any line-up with Byron and Hensley is
> classic regardless of LP - they are all gold for true Heep lovers. The rest is
> disputable, although I feel the touch of  Heep until 1980. :)))
Cheers,