[Heeplist] Heeplist] No apologizes (translation)

Mark Layel marklayel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:47:18 EST 2014

     yes i do bob,
           paul newton was the bass guitarist. iane clark was the drummer
           the show was in ohio. my cousin went to school there, but i no
longer have my ticket stubb collection so i'm not sure of the date,
although i know it was april 1971.
             sorry to take so long to reply but my bride is quite ill and i
am her only care giver.
                   cheers,
                             mark