[Heeplist] ***SPAM*** Re: David Byron: Born To Perform 2nd edition

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Nov 18 09:33:54 EST 2014

This is according to info from Jeff Perkins at Facebook group just a
reprint of the original with new introduction and some corrections.
The book has been out of print for a long time so now those who don't
already have a copy can get it.

More info at Facebook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/103905689667580/

--