[Heeplist] Heeplist] No apologizes (translation)

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 08:44:05 EST 2014

I think the new Heep line up is great. To me it is like apples and oranges trying to say if this line up is better than 1972. For me it is what am I in the mood for. I think this line up is great , now I have a solution for some ok. If you don't like the new line up don't listen to it. For me as a Heep fan listening to this band thru the years with the many different line ups and the many different albums to listen to makes me smile. If I want to hear older Heep i put it on, I find my self listening to a lot of the Bernie Era stuff now. It is funny how many self proclaimed critics there are , like their opinion is somehow valid above all others. I will say it again, you don't like the new heep don't listen to it. Like I need validation of what real Uriah Heep is HA HA. There will always be over opinionated critics in every aspect of life but it really doesn't matter. With that being said I will be listening to Outsider today when I head off in the van.

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP FOREVER