[Heeplist] Heeplist] No apologizes (translation)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Nov 18 08:41:29 EST 2014

 Bob, most of your speech regarding "bashing" doesn't apply to me, if you remember, perhaps, my thorough and more than positive review of the Outsider. Well, bottom line is: I praise them for what they are (some new music inclusive)  and criticize for things I do not like (their treatment of classics, as you say, ad nauseum). May I retain my point of view, after all? :))) No, I am not a fanatic anymore, I grew up quite a long time ago :))) Of all the bands that I grew up with, perhaps, only Iron Maiden still retain most of their qualities of the(ir) classic era. I prefer the 70-80-s music in general as it had much more quality to it, as regards the modern era - it is ok, but hardly anything really touches me  as deep as did, for instance "Abbey Road", "The Shades Of Deep Purple", "Song For America" or "Grand Funk On Time".
Cheers, Igor