[Heeplist] Heeplist] No apologizes

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Nov 18 05:14:59 EST 2014

 You think it is not? OK, Merrick, whatever you say :)))))))))))))))))))))))) Unfortunately, there's no more Lee or Trevor, and Mr.Shaw is a little worse than he was in his prime, and Phil, on the contrary, tries to play more in the spirit of the 70-s, but the general vein remains the same, and the one who disputes it most likely draws some fantasy pictures in his head. I do not. I take them for what they are: an 80-s - 90-s international AOR band which sometimes pretends to be classic English Uriah Heep.
Cheers, Igor

Tue, 18 Nov 2014 02:29:18 +0000 (UTC) от merrick3 at comcast.net: