[Heeplist] Tedious Criticism and bourish behaviour

Scott Manion scottmanion at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 20:01:30 EST 2014

Seriously?
To all of us middle-aged Heep fans out there  arguing about the absolute minutia of the band?

Igor...you certainly drive 'content' and traffic on the site given that you will answer EVERYONE,  regardless of their perspective and typically take the provocative side of the their perspective...which drives yet more content....

If bantering with everyone and driving more content is 'mission accomplished' for Igor I have to ask...Bob, is Igor secretly on the payroll?

He just quoted the Oxford Fucking Dictionary for God's Sake!

Is this a new low for a bunch of 40-65 year olds who just want to talk about the band?

I'll wait for posts about the tour and others who deliver information that is important to us like the Tapio post about the second edition of the Byron book and steer clear of the others....unless Igor is on the payroll...then I'll support by arguing endlessly about the old versus new...as I've said earlier...
On and endless loop....
Till the end of time.....

Scott