[Heeplist] No apologizes

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:48:52 EST 2014

Hey mad man I am in full agreement with you regarding how great Uriah Heep
makes me feel, from the early days to know there have been many albums all
of which have at least a couple songs that touch the heart and soul and
it's nice to know that I'm not alone,... If you can send something to me
where I can listen to your band I would love to give it a listen... Variety
is truly the spice of life and I love your sense of humor which tells me
there's a lot more to you than meets the eye so if you have something from
your band send it to me and I will give it an honest heartfelt listen bless
you my brother... I look forward to many more conversations between all of
us and I love your sense of adventure and humor cheers my brother...Kevin