[Heeplist] Never Land vids

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Nov 16 15:19:15 EST 2014

 Staf,
Do you  think Heep's music mostly originates from the classical ? I clearly notice some medieval influences in the Park and some others belonging to that era, but, apart from it, I notice more American modern influence, - blues, jazz, fusion, rock'n'roll, - which hardly could be considered classical music. :))) This term neither applies to simple city kind of ballads like Lady In Black or Blind Eye... But that is an interesting thing to discuss, really.
Cheers, Igor

Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:35:03 +0100 от staf.p at skynet.be: