[Heeplist] Heep in Japan

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Nov 16 04:36:12 EST 2014

 It is a nice tribute album, but I prefer the original Demons and Wizards. This is for those who want to enjoy modern line-up doing (in)justice to the classics. :)))) Overall it is no better or worse than anything this band plays live today. Perhaps, those who forgot or never knew how the original sounded, might even find it revealing certain qualities of both the band and the songs. As you understand, I prefer Micky Moody playing his own stuff or classic Whitesnake. To each his own. Having that said, I don't mean they are bad here, - just, as I hear it, not the best bunch of musicians  - due to chemistry, of course, - to play the material.
Cheers, Igor