[Heeplist] (no subject) What no subject??? SO!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 08:14:39 EST 2014

Both cds are must have since they are such high quality.  I remember buying
2 SO's.  One I mail ordered and it did not arrive on day of release, so I
actually found it a local store that day.  Hence the famous saying on the
list, "one  for the house, one for the car"  Back in the dark ages of
technology (1998) I did not have an ipod then.

SO had a much lighter feel than SOL but the songs are so strong and lyrics
so moving on SO.  Also a handful former list members and some still on list,
are thanked in the credits by Mick for contributing to the creation of the
web site www.uriah-heep.com  so if you have the lp or cd check it out!!

Side note, it appears the name www.uriahheep.com is now available, at the
time it was claimed by a furniture store in Denver Colorado

On 11/14/14 4:49 PM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Why didn't you buy both albums instead?

Shawn Mctopy