[Heeplist] (no subject)

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 00:00:43 EST 2014

I prefer SOL to  Sonic Origami.  SO is mixed to
be radio friendly, However Between Two World is a
great track! It's got to be one of the best
Bernie's era tracks. Think about Sea of Light
though...  Against the Odds, Time of Revelation,
Dream On, Fires of Hell, Logical Progression,
Love in Silence, Universal Wheels... Sail the
River is a great track and didn't make the album!

Mac