[Heeplist] (no subject)

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Nov 14 17:53:33 EST 2014

Igor,

Since *URIAH HEEP* albums are somewhat hard to find on the racks *(so to
speak)*. I will have to have my local Music Center store order off for them
for me. Ironically, this same store is where I found, and purchased,
the *'BETWEEN
TWO WORLDS'* compilation disc. I had a Barnes & Nobles outlet order
the *'OUTSIDER'
*disc for me. I don't know why, but *HEEP* discs are not readily available
for purchase at most stores in my neck of the woods.

Anyhow ... here's one of my favorite tunes from the '*SONIC ORIGAMI'* album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyD4OD8qjYc

Take Care, Igor - and Keep A *HEEP'n!*

*Shawn -*