[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Nov 14 14:37:50 EST 2014

 Kevin,
Ken's disc is more a revelation to me than the Heep's LP of 98, but that one was very well recorded - and that's why (not entirely, but mostly)  I still listen to it from t. to t. :) Ken's work shows more composing skills - but the production spoiled it to a certain extent. However, there are great songs on the both, I just find it Ken's are a bit more in the classic Heep vein.
Cheers, Igor