[Heeplist] More cans of worms?

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Nov 14 09:00:15 EST 2014

 There is a band out there still called Lynyrd Skynyrd, some of their lyrics actually more than make sense to me. On the album "God and Guns" (this very song doesn't!:))))) they had a number called "Unwrite This Song", and when I hear a lot of modern (i.e. since the mid-80-s) Heep-related music I feel like it. :))) The Last Dance is really different, although we can't be 100% sure it was not penned, like I Close My Eyes or I Don't Wanna Wait or any other great song, way earlier.
Cheers, Igor